Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm going to start reviewing things.

In June(ish) of 2009, my cat started throwing up after every meal. Within minutes of eating, I'd have a mess to clean, and it was really worrying and disgusting me. My mom and I took her to the vet multiple times, and they found nothing. They recommended feeding her boiled chicken breast and white rice for a week or two and then put her back on her regular cat food.

Well, that didn't work at all. I was so frustrated that I went out and bought a plethora of canned cat food. Really premium, wholesome stuff. She liked some of it, but then she vomited it up. I SERIOUSLY FELT SO FRUSTRATED AT THIS POINT. After doing a bit of my own research, I concluded that my darling cat had an intolerance to either corn, soy, or wheat. I picked up some Wellness brand cat food, and she hasn't thrown up since. Aside from hairballs, of course.

That brings us to the ORGANIX Organic Cat Treats. My cat LOVES these! They're free of all filler ingredients, they have a mere ONE calorie per treat, and they're not expensive by any means. I was afraid that Sofie would be pissed off that I was giving her healthier treats, but she was happy as can be. I am so very happy that I've found a healthy treat for my cat! Now, if only I could find a healthy treat that makes me that happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment