Thursday, January 13, 2011

So... my hair can LOOK clean even if it's dirty?

Dry shampoo. What a brilliant, brilliant product indeed! I've been aware of its existence for years, and even purchased a bottle of overpriced junk (above on the left) about a year ago. I never quite understood how to use it (seriously, I know I'm an idiot) but I gave it another go tonight. WOW IT IS PRETTY GREAT YEAH!!! The real downside is that it's aerosol (BAD) and it turns my hair white (BAD), but I'm sure blondes wouldn't have a problem with that. Nor would old people.

I went to the drugstore tonight to pick up more generic diphenhydramine hydrochloride (you may know it as Benadryl) because I can't sleep without it, and I also bought that dry shampoo up there on the right. Apparently it contains CLAY, which is totally awesome. I like clay. And if this makes me bangs look clean even when they're sweaty and disgusting, I am very excited. Interestingly enough, this stuff is probably poison and I'm using it anyway. I don't use shampoo/conditioner/soap/anything with sulfates or parabens (unless it's accidental, which rarely happens), so this is my NaUgHTy*~*~* product. I'm terribly excited about using it.

Additionally, I need money. Give me your money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment