Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011?

To be perfectly honest, I don't know if I'm addressing that to anyone, considering that nobody has started reading this blog... yet. KEYWORD "YET."

Anyway, Happy New Year. I am currently trying to sustain my coffee buzz that is rapidly fading; why, oh, why does it happen so quickly?! I'm definitely going to perfect my coffee brewing skills this year, which includes finding the perfect roast. Peet's Italian Roast is "eh" when I brew it, so I am determined to discover a PERFECT roast. I also want to master the art of the French press, because as of this moment those things confuse me terribly. HOW DO THEY WORK?!?

Here's to a year of coffee, travel, being a college graduate at last, and most importantly, seeing my boyfriend as much as possible!


0 comments:

Post a Comment